The Infant Mental Health Professional
Individuals involved in infant mental health come from many different backgrounds including Education, Nursing, Early Childhood, Psychology, Social Work, Pediatrics and Psychiatry. Other disciplines which use infant mental health principles in their work include: Family Studies, Family Therapy, Human Development, Juvenile Law, Medicine, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Special Education, to name just a few.
Download the latest issue of the Infant Crier - MI-AIMH's quarterly newsletter.
A quick look at what's happening, here at MI-AIMH and in the news!
- Many Young Pregnant Women Need Better Dental Care: Study
- October 16, 2014
- New Foster Care Policy Takes Infant Attachment Into Account
- October 15, 2014
- Sign on to consensus letter supporting investment in early childhood education
- October 10, 2014
Get all the details on our Conferences, Training, Series and more!
- Save the Date!! 2015 MI-AIMH Conference!!
- May 17th - 19th, 2015 · Kalamazoo, Michigan
- March 2015 Endorsement Examination
- March 6th, 2015 · TBD
- Save the Date!! 5th Annual Reflective Practice Retreat
- January 25th - February 1st, 2015 · Puerto Escondido, Mexico