The Infant Mental Health Professional
Individuals involved in infant mental health come from many different backgrounds including Education, Nursing, Early Childhood, Psychology, Social Work, Pediatrics and Psychiatry. Other disciplines which use infant mental health principles in their work include: Family Studies, Family Therapy, Human Development, Juvenile Law, Medicine, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Special Education, to name just a few.
Download the latest issue of the Infant Crier - MI-AIMH's quarterly newsletter.
A quick look at what's happening, here at MI-AIMH and in the news!
- MI-AIMH Invites you to Subscribe to the World Renowned Infant Mental Health Journal
- January 27, 2015
- Kudos to Paul Spicer, Ph.D., new editor of the Infant Mental Health Journal. First edition of the 2015 Infant Mental Health Journal hits the stands and it is spectacular!
- January 22, 2015
- The loss of our friend, Greg Proulx
- November 25, 2014
Get all the details on our Conferences, Training, Series and more!
- Quarter 4: Endorsement Application Submission (I, II)
- November 6th, 2015 · EASy
- September 2015 Endorsement Exam
- September 11th, 2015 · TBD
- Quarter 3: Endorsement Application Submission (Levels I, II)
- August 7th, 2015 · EASy