The Infant Mental Health Professional
Individuals involved in infant mental health come from many different backgrounds including Education, Nursing, Early Childhood, Psychology, Social Work, Pediatrics and Psychiatry. Other disciplines which use infant mental health principles in their work include: Family Studies, Family Therapy, Human Development, Juvenile Law, Medicine, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Special Education, to name just a few.
Download the latest issue of the Infant Crier - MI-AIMH's quarterly newsletter.
A quick look at what's happening, here at MI-AIMH and in the news!
Get all the details on our Conferences, Training, Series and more!
- 4th ANNUAL REFLECTIVE PRACTICE RETREAT: The Tiny Infinity
- January 26th - February 2nd, 2014 · Puerto Escondido, Mexico
- Next Endorsement Exam on September 13, 2013
- September 13th, 2013 · Southgate, MI
- Level I & II portfolio submission deadline for August 9, 2013
- August 9th, 2013 · mail or EASy