The Infant Mental Health Professional
Individuals involved in infant mental health come from many different backgrounds including Education, Nursing, Early Childhood, Psychology, Social Work, Pediatrics and Psychiatry. Other disciplines which use infant mental health principles in their work include: Family Studies, Family Therapy, Human Development, Juvenile Law, Medicine, Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Special Education, to name just a few.
Download the latest issue of the Infant Crier - MI-AIMH's quarterly newsletter.
A quick look at what's happening, here at MI-AIMH and in the news!
- NAEYC Children's Champions Special Update
- March 6, 2014
- Dr. Grace Whitney Speaks to the Value of Early Relationships
- March 5, 2014
- Baby on Board Study @ WSU!
- February 27, 2014
Get all the details on our Conferences, Training, Series and more!
- Fourth quarter deadline for submitting endorsement applications for Levels I & II
- November 7th, 2014 · via EASy
- Date for Endorsement® Exam tentatively set of Friday September 12, 2014
- September 12th, 2014 · TBD
- Therapeutic Use of Video in I-ECMH Home Visiting
- August 11th, 2014 · Southgate, MI